Sellers that previously shipped to Canada suddenly don't? Is this a bug?

d_scaia
Community Member

I have a bunch of items on my watch list, and today, I noticed that many of them, which previously offered shipping to Canada, suddenly don't.. and it's not just one seller, either.. it's probably 70% of my list.. and I've contacted a couple of the sellers, and they say they do ship to Canada, so they don't know what's going on. I tried to add some of the items to my cart and try to check out, but I couldn't get past the first step because of this.
These are items I originally found on Ebay Canada.. so they shipped to Canada.. I had made sure of that when I added them to my watch list..
But suddenly, the sellers settings have changed. And it's not just one seller, like I said.. it's several all at once.
This sounds like a bug to me.. has anyone else run into this issue?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Not that, but I had a disappointment today.  I wanted to buy something real bad.  It was $95 and I put $157.89 bid in my AuctionSniper.  I watched it to  the  end, no bids showed.  It sold for $95.  I was so happy, I went to  pay for it.  To  my shock, someone else got it.  They bid about 4-5 minutes before the end, which I didn't see.  My bid for $157.89 never went through.  No, the seller does not have me on her banned list and I have been using AuctionSniper for over 12 years without any problems.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi the same thing just happened to me on a few things I was watching.  It says ships to United states but the seller is from the states...so what I don't understand is why are they one the ebay.ca page if they don't ship here?? Im ticked cause I had a few things I was going to buy and cant now.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply