Shipping Cost Listed Becomes "Local Pick-Up Only" After Buying

I can only assume this is a site issue.

I use the eBay app on iPad, not the latest, the one right before. I made a purchase today, and when I went to pay for it, the shipping cost, which was there when I hit "Buy It Now," became "Local Pick-Up Only." I am certain the there was a shipping cost listed and am not certain what has happened here. Can anyone shed any light on this for me? Is this some sort of glitch? Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Shipping Cost Listed Becomes "Local Pick-Up Only" After Buying

That's a new one to me but I never use an iPad to buy stuff; I dislike the app. I'm not even certain the reason I don't like it just that it seems weird to navigate.

Can you migrate to a desktop and take a look at what you see there in your Purchase History? Very, very few sellers designate listing something for Local Pickup Only because it seriously hampers the number of people who might want it.

If not, try to Contact your Seller for clarification. If it's a glitch, I'm certain they can send you a new invoice with proper postage to pay.

Best of luck. Let us know what you learn if you have time to think about doing that.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply