Shipping cost cannot be calculated on .com

There is a problem on Ebay.com on calculated shipping option.

For my item#  252755131419

Shipping to GA 30010 USA

on ebay.ca I've got 2 shipping services

expedited:  72.36$

Xpresspost:  111.45$

I have customer who ask me the shipping price for 30010 and when I am looking my item on ebay.com

I saw:  Shipping cost cannot be calculated. Please enter a valid ZIP Code

see my screen capture:

Can somebody explain this to me please ??

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Can somebody explain this to me please ??

Are you listing on dotCOM?

If you are in Canada, you can list on dotCOM (or the UK site, or the Australian site, or the German site), but you cannot use Calculated Shipping , because you will not be using USPS, you will be using Canada Post.

Scroll further down and find the Shipping Details.

The first section is Domestic. This is for your US customers

Change that from Calculated to Flat Rate.

Then under Services scroll down to Shipping from outside the US

Enter what you will be charging your US customer.

This may help:

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/business/findARate?execution=e1s1

Now under International Shipping again you need Flat Rate

Use Custom Shipping and set up a Flat Rate for shipping to Canada.

Use Custom Shipping again and set up a Flat Rate for shipping to selected other countries.

You can use Custom Shipping several times.

If you are listing on dotCA and don't have your Calculated Shipping set up correctly. (Hint use metric measurements) then eBay won't show the rate to your US customer.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The OP is listing on .ca and this listing shows up correctly on .ca - all shipping options seem to be properly entered.  However, when viewed on .com, no shipping costs appear for any country - same listing number for both sites.

I looked at a few of his other listings, on both sites, and they appear to be fine.

sleco69:  you revised shipping terms on more than one listing at the end of February/beginning of March, and today.  When you revised this listing, did you complete the revisions on .ca or .com?

I can't come up with anything else to help you with this.  Perhaps someone else on the boards can discover the reason this listing does not show shipping on .com

Message 3 of 3
latest reply