Sold items list disappeared

I sold about 37 items in the last 60 days... but my eBay list shows 0 tonight. I even sold one this evening, because I have a message telling me that I need to print a shipping label BUT nothing appears in my "sold" list!! Yes, it is set up to show the last 60 days. On the left, I can see I have 37 sold items, but nothing appears on my list... what is going on?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Site maintenance! Whatever they are doing is apparently extremely disruptive this week. Isn't Thursday among the busiest days of the week for buyers and sellers? Ebay should consider moving this work to an overnight Monday/Tuesday. Why derail the flow of commerce during its peak periods when it could be pursued at some point when it's not wreaking havoc for people here. 

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Same here. I was able to view sold items an hour ago - now they are all gone????

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Yup, same here.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Site maintenance! Whatever they are doing is apparently extremely disruptive this week. Isn't Thursday among the busiest days of the week for buyers and sellers? Ebay should consider moving this work to an overnight Monday/Tuesday. Why derail the flow of commerce during its peak periods when it could be pursued at some point when it's not wreaking havoc for people here. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

You are totally right. If this was caused by a site maintenance, the maintenance day should be moved! It caused many problems yesterday, as reported on the boards here. Not to mention all the people that just gave up and logged off. Fortunately, my sold list is back today. I was able to print my label within my handling time period. (big sight of relief!).

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I agree. Another day, another time would be a better choice.

I can't access Sales Records now. This is a total bummer. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply