Viewing Purchase History

gjlcat
Community Member

For almost a month, I have been unable to view my Purchase History, which is pretty much a disaster for my business. I can't check anything in, can't leave feedback, can't look up past orders - it's been horrible. All Ebay says is that it's a bug and they are working on it. Is anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Viewing Purchase History

@gjlcat wrote:

For almost a month, I have been unable to view my Purchase History, which is pretty much a disaster for my business. I can't check anything in, can't leave feedback, can't look up past orders - it's been horrible. All Ebay says is that it's a bug and they are working on it. Is anyone else having this problem?

Did you pay for your eBay purchases with PayPal?

If so, then you have active links from PayPal back to eBay for purchases going back 90 days.

-..-

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Viewing Purchase History

And if you are backing your PP account with a credit card, or using a card directly, you have some information through the card itself.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Viewing Purchase History

Yes, there have been multiple reports of this kind of issue and others like it from users such as yourself. 

I asked an ebay Canada staff person about it and his response was indicated in bold below (emphasis mine) at http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Weekly-Chat-Session/July-20th-2016-Weekly-Session/td-p/344902/page/3.

As previous respondents have indicated, if you need to follow-up on an item Not as Described or Not Received, paypal is the way to do it in the meantime. You can also contact your seller via that email address. Feedback is trickier, that will have to wait until all this is fixed, whatever this might be. 

eBay Employee

Re: July 20th 2016 Weekly Session
in reply to mjwl2006

@mjwl2006 wrote:

Good afternoon. 

Users are complaining they cannot access their Purchase History or Collections. 

I was was able to add up to 300 items to my Watch list but only using the iPhone app.

What is eBay doing to result in these oddities?

Thank you,

Maureen 

Hi Maureen,

I know there was some issues with these parts of the site recently and that teams are working to resolve. I have added your account ID to the work ticket for the Watch list issue. Thanks for reporting!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply