WATCH LIST PICTURES DISAPPEARING!!

Has anyone having problems viewing the images on their eBay watch lists?

If you refresh the browser they appear or disappear...... sometimes a few images are showing while others are missing.

This has been a consistent issue over the last week or so on Internet Explorer and Google Chrome on my desktop computer.

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

I am getting the same thing also on the watch photos. Once in a while they appear and the next time they are gone. First time I noticed it was on Monday.

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

I noticed the glitch about a week and half ago.... refreshing your browser seems to bring them back but then they'll disappear a few minutes later or reappear again on their own. 

Very unusual......

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

I too am having the same problem and am using Safari.   It seems to be getting worse because now there are no photos.

Is this an ebay problem?

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Yes, out of about six pictures in my Watch List the same four are never displayed despite refreshing, deleting cache, and using different browsers as well as using my desktop or laptop so it sure seems to be an ebay problem. I am glad to find this thread to now know it is just not me. I hope ebay is working on this and will fix it soon.

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

I sent Raphael a message on the Weekly Session Board so he is looking into it....

Raphael replied, Thanks for the report. I have opened a ticket so the My eBay team can investigate and fix, + I have added the issue to my own list.

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Hey there.  I have had the same problem for the last couple of days and this seems to be a on again off again problem.  Just press the All Lists just below where your bidding, purchases etc shown on your eBay home page and see what happens.  It works for me.

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Yes that does work, but there is still a problem with the watch list images. Alternate options are always good in the short term but the initial problem needs to be fixed...   

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Yes, I tried clicking on 'All Lists' and it did reveal the thumbnail pictures that had not been showing previously. Now, let's hope eBay can make them appear when using the My eBay Summary page where the Watch List is.

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

It's hard to watch your eBay auctions when the item is missing a face.

The problem seems worse today, I keep refreshing my browser which seemed to help over the last few days and now the watch list images consistently remain blank. 

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Hmmm... one thing I notice is that the items in my Watch List that are still active are not showing but the few that have ended are showing. Can anyone else confirm this behaviour?

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Yes, all my ended listings are showing images.....

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

So how do we get eBay to fix this issue. They have such a poor customer problem resolution.

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

eBay Management is aware of the situation so I'm confident they will have the problem fixed soon....

Remember it's a Watch List issue, and it is in eBay's best interest to resolve the problem that's directly related to a potential loss of sales if Buyers can't view their images. 

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

has no one else an answer to this issue
Message 15 of 16
latest reply

You are still having problems? As far as I know this was fixed in September which is when this thread was last replied to.

Perhaps clearing your cache and history would help?   

Message 16 of 16
latest reply