Why I cannot access eBay site for last 3 days?

I get messages of this type:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.ebay.com/sch/Russia/32476/i.html?" on this server.

Reference #18.b3f354b8.1482787005.17feb828

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

@sunmooncoins wrote:

This happens to me on 2 different computers at home and on all types of browsers: Chrome. IE, Firefox. So the eBay is dead? I have got no way to either browse any eBay site for goods when I am not logged into my account nor can I log into my account.

This probably will be of no help at all either but it is the only thing I can think of. (Assuming you yourself have not done anything really terrible.)  Try to clean out and delete those computer "cookies", or whatever you call them.  Temporary internet files.  Cache and cookies.  People call it different things, but if you can find your "internet options" and delete those, it might help.  

EBay has had a lot of problems like this lately so you are not alone.  If you do all you can to clean out your files, empty your computer of all the junk you don't need or use, games, pictures, programs,  that might help.  Keep checking back in.  It should clear itself up if it is a system problem.  

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Issue is solved. At the end it was all eBay problem. On 27th all went back to normal without me doing anything.

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

So no one knows? This happens to me on 2 different computers at home and on all types of browsers: Chrome. IE, Firefox. So the eBay is dead? I have got no way to either browse any eBay site for goods when I am not logged into my account nor can I log into my account.

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

@sunmooncoins wrote:

I get messages of this type:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.ebay.com/sch/Russia/32476/i.html?" on this server.

Reference #18.b3f354b8.1482787005.17feb828

Your link works fine for me, but eBay does convert it to: http://www.ebay.ca/sch/Russia-Coins/32476/bn_16565809/i.html

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Attached picture shows what message I get when hitting the same link.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Do you have more than one account?

If so, when those notes show up go to the Hi John Smith greeting in the top left hand corner of the page and log out of the ID that is blocking you and then log into the ID you want to use.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Thanks. I only have one account. Also I cannot get into any eBay sites even just to browse when being not logged into my account.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

@sunmooncoins wrote:

Thanks. I only have one account. Also I cannot get into any eBay sites even just to browse when being not logged into my account.

I just logged off my eBay account, clicked on the link and it still works for me.

Have you run a virus scan on your computer?

Has your computer had any security updates recently which might be reducing access privileges?

-..-

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

@sunmooncoins wrote:

This happens to me on 2 different computers at home and on all types of browsers: Chrome. IE, Firefox. So the eBay is dead? I have got no way to either browse any eBay site for goods when I am not logged into my account nor can I log into my account.

This probably will be of no help at all either but it is the only thing I can think of. (Assuming you yourself have not done anything really terrible.)  Try to clean out and delete those computer "cookies", or whatever you call them.  Temporary internet files.  Cache and cookies.  People call it different things, but if you can find your "internet options" and delete those, it might help.  

EBay has had a lot of problems like this lately so you are not alone.  If you do all you can to clean out your files, empty your computer of all the junk you don't need or use, games, pictures, programs,  that might help.  Keep checking back in.  It should clear itself up if it is a system problem.  

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Issue is solved. At the end it was all eBay problem. On 27th all went back to normal without me doing anything.
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Sorry I accidentally marked this post as a solution by mistake. Read my solution below.
Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Similar issue but on any ebay page doing anything.  Completely random, been working on this for 3 months now with no solution. 😞 

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

ZOMBIE THREAD FROM 2016

Any information in a zombie thread should be taken with a whole shaker of salt as it is likely to be obsolete.

Best to start your own thread and explain what problem(s) you are having in detail.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue discussing this topic.

Thanks for your understanding!

Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 13 of 13
latest reply