Why can I not list in US dollars on the quick listing tool now?

Why can I not list in US dollars on the quick listing tool now? I have always used the quick listing tool and always listed from ebay.ca and I had the option of listing in US currency (ebay even noted that they recommended it beside the field that you enter the listing price in). All there is now is a "C' in the field and you can only list in Canadian dollars. Has there been a change? Is this a permanent thing?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

@graciousgoods64 wrote:

Why can I not list in US dollars on the quick listing tool now? I have always used the quick listing tool and always listed from ebay.ca and I had the option of listing in US currency...  All there is now is a "C' in the field and you can only list in Canadian dollars. Has there been a change? Is this a permanent thing?

Apparently it was changed earlier this month -- there was some discussion on the April 22 Weekly Board Hour about the changes.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Why does ebay feel it necessary to keep making things more difficult for not just Canadian sellers, but sellers in general.  I had listed at least 4 items before noticing I was listing in CDN funds.  What is wrong with this company?  You would think with the constant increase in fees that they would be a little better to its paying members.  This place is driving me nuts and I think I will be looking for alternates...I've had enough.

Ask a Question