You've exceeded the number of requests allowed in one day. Please try again tomorrow.

"You've exceeded the number of requests allowed in one day. Please try again tomorrow."

Has anyone else been getting this message when trying to search on eBay?

We get a blank page with this message across the top.

Tried to do a screen shot but couldn't get it to work.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

You've exceeded the number of requests allowed in one day. Please try again tomorrow.

You're getting this when you search? Or are you asking questions of sellers from the products for which you are searching?

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

@mjwl2006 wrote:

You're getting this when you search? Or are you asking questions of sellers from the products for which you are searching?

We get this when we use our book marks to look at other sellers auctions.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

That makes no sense whatsoever, I've not ever seen that, not heard off it. I think you're looking at one heck of a new glitch. I'd advise you to report it to Customer Service. The longer it goes on, the more debilitating it will be for sellers here. 

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

This is just another eBay glitch that has been around for awhile.... just re-click on where you want to go or refresh your browser. You can also close your browser and sigh-in in again and the your problem should go away....

It's just another intermittent glitch that pops ups on occasion that can be quickly remedied.   

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Good to know, I'll be better prepared to answer the question next time this arises. 

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Half of the time ebay Search is not working, page can't be loaded, plus a lot of Adware tracking cookie coming from the site. I wonder how buyers feel about that.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

http://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2017/1/1483899520.html

There are a whole bunch of people complaining about the same thing.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

I get this all the time now.
I can't use Ebay at all.
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

This is ultra-zombie thread but the issue is still not resolved. Ebay doesn't read support messages unless it is business critical or anchor subscription account. 

Now I discovered the issue is also when editing business policies. I needed to edit my business policies and I get the error so I am not able to edit more than a few per day. I have a few policies, I can only edit 3-4 policies per day, so I am editing my business policies for the last 3 days. I have another 5 days to go. Ever time I edit 3-4 policies I get the message and I am done for the day.

The bug is still not fixed. 

Their firewall interprets my behaviour as dangerous I guess suggesting I am flooding their server with too many change requests. It is a primitive setup if it can't distinquish me manually editing the policies one by one (they are pain to edit anyhow) so it should be no issue for Ebay to determine if I am editing them as a human being or I am a computer bot.

Tried to email but the response I got is comepltely useless with link to teach me how to edit the business policies.

I do not need to learn how to edit business polices. 

limit.png

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Message 11 of 11
latest reply