Forum Posts

ebay Labels on ca and defects

To summarize. What is not included with eBay labels:An invoice with break down of charges including tax(s), fuel surcharge, added option(signature) & applied discountOption to pay for postage using a secondary methodAll available options that CP prov...

No Refund for lost item

I am in total shock I am writing this. I have been a collector on eBay for 15 years if there was an issue I was always looked after. Lately though it’s been harder and harder to resolve things and now they have refused to refund me for an item I neve...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Store Glitches - Categories not Showing

I was wondering if anybody elses store categories have disappeared? I'm on EBay.ca but tried EBay.com, tried clearing the cache, tried 3 different desktop and nothing is working. So at this time I got to presume it's EBay itself and of course they ca...

image.png
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Strange message in account settings

Is this a normal message to get on a individual user account? I have one listing. Newer account. I don't have 2fa on for own reasons but my concern is the message I've highlighted; I am the owner!?

IMG_0204.jpeg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Shipping Calculator

devon@ebay Please note. Sellers often sell items that are over 2.00 kg. UPS still does not display as a valid option. In just now testing shipping for a heavier item trying to approximate shipping to the USA it appears the eBay's postage calculator t...

lotzofuniquegoodies_1-1703999490660.png

eBay site glitching

Wondering if it's just me or is the eBay site having issues? I can't leave feedback or use the filter feature on sellers pages. Feedback allows me to fill out the page, but there's no way to submit it. There use to be a submit button. I uninstalled a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't refine sellers items

When I click on sellers name to see all items, then hit the refine button I get a spinning wheel, it dies not stop.Have deleted casheHave deleted all app data.Have uninstalled and reinstalledOngoing 3 days.Missed 4 important auctions this am.

eBay Rate Calculator to compare standard vs discounted

In just attempting a test the eBay discounted rate calculator no longer includes expedited to USA. Only options that display are Small Packet Air and Tracked. Fedex is still DOA and UPS was never added. Tool was good for anyone that uses Flat Rate sh...

lotzofuniquegoodies_1-1710366079160.png lotzofuniquegoodies_2-1710366562275.png

eBay Listing Fields

Memo to eBay. In recently creating a listing I noticed this during the process. The size of the visible field is not large enough to view everything typed. Note. On a PC. Unsure how it looks with APP. Data should clearly be viewable as 1.700 Kg - 48 ...

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1709934768035.png

Mailing to Puerto Rico

I am having difficulty getting a label for a package going to Peurto Rico. I have contacted the buyer and she has offered 3 different addresses to try. None work. Error message to check address.Anyone else having an issue with shipping to Peurto Rico...

23 year customer stuck in account verification loop and no resolution from ebay support

Hi All, I've been an ebay.ca member for 23 years. I am an active buyer and have sold a number of things over the years but haven't sold anything for a number of years until Feb 15th. As soon as I sold the item on the 15th I noticed this banner about ...

xnaron_2-1709135547451.png xnaron_1-1709135417163.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Monthly Q & A sessions

Accidentally found this by going down an eBay rabbit hole. FYI for anyone interested. Maybe dot com only but I not likely. The Q & A was helpful for many Canadians.....when questions were answered. Feb 17, 2024 - eCommerceBytes Blog: The latest examp...

Problems for Canadian Buyers and Sellers Feb 2024 Edition

Is it just me or are the biggest thorns in the paws for Canadian buyers (from US sellers) eIS and for Canadian sellers eBay Label issues? Going through recent discussions, that would be my conclusion (and many others I speak to day to day.) Wonder wh...

Guest account same email as main account, cannot view order details.

Today, my mom wanted to try out online shopping so she decided to use ebay. She didn't have an email or account, so she used my email and my PayPal instead. However, she didn't know I had an ebay account ALREADY, so she registered a GUEST account und...

Multiple Offers to Same Seller

Hello all,Anyone know how I can make a best offer on several different items at once to the same seller?As it stands, if I make an offer on one item it goes to my cart, and I must pay for it before I can make another offer on another item to the same...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

no seller protection

I have been a seller for 13 years 100% seller rating I recently had a buyer open a case for item not recieved tracking shows item was delivered but refused by buyer eBay decided in my favor. now buyer opened a case item not as described (same item) e...

Resolved! New Small Sized Prepaid CP Boxes

An FYI to anyone using the new small prepaid boxes. It was dropped off and scanned 2 days ago. The tracking was manually updated in eBay. eBay tracking only shows as label created. CP is showing it out for delivery at destination. My guess is the eBa...

“Restricted material” seized by eBay and GSP Pitney Bowes and then resold by eBay different sellers

I have been buying antique and vintage Mah Jong sets on eBay to donate to a museum. A few months ago I had 3 different sets "seized" supposedly because of restricted materials despite having purchased other bovine or cow bone and bamboo sets that I h...

Improving search criteria

For collectors of true antiques and vintage pieces, eBay searches can be extremely frustrating as they often serve up countless listings for reproductions and unrelated items. This causes buyers to prematurely end their searches and results in a lost...