anybody else find that ebay PHOTOS are wrecked?

Yesterday, a seller sent me some pics of him packing my item.

At least thats what I see in the tiny thumbnails in the EBAY SYSTEM email. Clicking them gives dead links!

Now today  I am the one attaching pics to a (different) seller... they apparently uploaded  ( saw a thumbnail generated) - but  when I look at it again, its all DEAD LINKS now. So I dont think the seller will see them...

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I see a giant end of a violin bow. Broken. Is this what it is supposed to be?

Sometimes those glitches are just that and clear up on their own within a day or so. ebay has been running glitchy lately. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

that's a photo of an image i was actually attaching ( 3 of them, that uploaded "OK" and even showed thumbnails). But once I sent the thing - they disappeared.

example of the end result is below - this is from a couple of days earlier, one sent to ME. Thumbnails in the email were visible - but when logged in to messages, they were all blank ( as was the image that popped one when you click on it).

Can't hardly call it a temporary glitch when this has been going on for SEVERAL DAYS NOW...

PS: ebay  - get with the TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY and start accepting PNG images already!!!!!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply