eBay.ca calculated shipping failure for tracked packet, expedited parcel

Tuesday April 25

Calculated shipping failure for Canada Post expedited parcel and tracked packet for destinations outside Canada.

I checked a listing on .ca and on .com and on  .co.uk  -- all sites failed to display a shipping rate.

However a search on those sites did display a shipping cost at the search display level, just not at the listing purchase level.

Other threads:

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Canada-Post-Expedited-USA-size-weight-change-Shipping-cos...

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Shipping-to-the-US-not-showing-up/m-p/371529

-..-

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Just checked a couple of my listings and calculated appears to be working and displaying the over the counter rates again for tracked packet and expedited parcel.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I'm about to call and report this myself. It affects one thousand of my listings because i use Tracked Packet outside if Canada. I'm not going to sell anything outside Canada until buyers can see there is a less expensive choice than Xpresspost USA and Xpresspost International. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Oh my gosh, I should have saved myself the effort, or simply emailed one of the ebay staff members for whom I have contact information. The CSR who took my call expressed disbelief that Tracked Packet serves UK along with the rest of the world. He had to double-check it against the Canada Post website. As if I would take the time to lodge a technical failure report on the basis of something that I just made up. For kicks. Grrr. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Just checked a couple of my listings and calculated appears to be working and displaying the over the counter rates again for tracked packet and expedited parcel.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Mine are working too. Tracked Packet rate shows at counter (minus my discount) like I have it set up on the item listing page but in search view, it shows full counter rates plus. (I think this is a known issue and has been for awhile.)

Still, a real great relief to know that all buyers outside Canada won't be put-off by lack of an affordable tracked postage service.  

Message 5 of 5
latest reply