ebay invoices after auction win

Is there an issue with the after auction ebay invoices? I had a person buy-it-now - ebay shows waiting payment - and when I look at the transaction is tells me to send an invoice? I thought that was automatic ? 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The invoices are sent automatically.  

That send an invoice option always shows up until the buyer has paid, it doesn't mean that one wasn't sent by eBay.  I only use it to send a combined shipping invoice or if the buyer still hasn't paid after a few days.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Most of the time it is. Has your buyer purchased more than one item? Or changed their ship-to address after bidding? These are two actions that might trigger your need to manually send an invoice to the buyer. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

The invoices are sent automatically.  

That send an invoice option always shows up until the buyer has paid, it doesn't mean that one wasn't sent by eBay.  I only use it to send a combined shipping invoice or if the buyer still hasn't paid after a few days.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks, jeepers I must have been sleeping for the past 10 months on ebay and never noticed this ... or everyone else paid so fast I never had a chance to notice it until now ... glad I didn't send an invoice or I could come across as being really pushy for a payment ... lol ... 🙂
Message 4 of 4
latest reply