ebay purchase historys got alzheimers

your program has Alzheimers. it can't remember what i purchased just a month or two ago, the items are totally missing from my 60 day history (but other items are their.. just some are missing.... yes i have the items sitting here, but it does not show on my purchased items list?????????????? what the hell??? i can't reference the items technical information?????????? nor who the seller was nor if i wanted to buy another one, i can't, cause i don't know who i bought it from?????? used to work...history is a mystery... that is ALZ

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

@electroman-ca wrote:

your program has Alzheimers. it can't remember what i purchased just a month or two ago, the items are totally missing from my 60 day history (but other items are their.. just some are missing.... yes i have the items sitting here, but it does not show on my purchased items list?????????????? what the hell??? i can't reference the items technical information?????????? nor who the seller was nor if i wanted to buy another one, i can't, cause i don't know who i bought it from?????? used to work...history is a mystery... that is ALZ

I've seen one other thread in the forums which mentions some of their eBay purchases from April have gone missing.

If you paid with PayPal the purchase info should all be there (along with a link to the original  eBay sale page -- the link is good for 90 days).

-..-

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Weekly-Chat-Session/June-22nd-2016-Weekly-Session/td-p/341358 (message 10)

raphael@ebay.com:

"This is fixed or in progress of being fixed. It was caused by a batch process that copies older over to archive tables and which had fallen behind a bit, causing some items to not be visible. That process has been catching up since mid week last week, pretty sure it's caught up now or close to being caught up. Any items still missing should reappear shortly."

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

yep, ok... still missing. i have one item that i just received today, which does not show up, and for which i can not leave feedback for.  i'll wait and see, this also now effects feedback. thanks for the info.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

"which i can not leave feedback"

Did you try going to the feedback page directly?

Click on your feedback number (635) go near bottom of the page at left and click on "Leave Feedback" link

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

nope, the items are not their.  still no change, i also think that some of the items that i purchased and have not arrived yet are also not showing up???    now how am i going to be able to resolve this???????????   i can't contact the buyer, i can't see what i purchased, i can't leave feedback... ???????? and it's not getting fixed.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

", i also think that some of the items that i purchased and have not arrived yet are also not showing up???"

Take a look at your PayPal account for the last month or two.  That will show all transactions that you have paid with links to eBay's listings.

Which transactions paid by you are not shown in your feedback page?  What are the transaction numbers?

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

this is crazy, i had an item in the list 2 days ago, now that item is missing two... i think that's it... i'm done here.

time to go to another service. i don't need this aggravation. fix it or i'm gone. i give it 1 week.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Did you check your PayPal account as suggested earlier.  Does the listing show up there?  Did you pay for it?  Credit card?

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

ok, i went to paypal and looked at all items purchased since april first 2016. some but not all items are missing in the paypal list, items which i have sitting right here, and not showing up. for example i purchased a quadcore a3 tablet that does not show up on ebay or paypal, but it's sitting here, so how's that possible? purchase date was in march.   it means i have to now go through each item in the list and see what i have from what i remember ordering from what i payied for which might not show up at all... this is what i call a cluster f!.  as a result i don't know if i can trust the system anymore. i have been here since 2004. what would you do?????????  if i do anything i'm going to print everything from now on. but this is absolutely unbelievably ridiculous. i suppose when you make billions of dollars  a year, you don't care about the little guy you got you their.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

If you only looked at purchases since April 1, 2016, then of course you will not find your quadcore a3 tablet which you said you purchased in March.  Go to the bottom of your PayPal summary page and click on "View All".  You will have a complete history of every transaction completed in the PayPal account,

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

sorry not march... MAY...

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Ive moved on to ali express. Ebay wont help me. Wont keep items up on purchased list. So many items not received..
Message 13 of 13
latest reply