items are dissapering from my purchase history

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

How long ago did you buy them? EBay only keeps those records 'live' for about 60 days.

In any case, do you need the information because your purchases have not arrived?

Go to your PP account which keeps the information almost indefinitely.

If it has been more than 30 days since the last estimated date for delivery, eBay will not let you open a Dispute.

But PP will, for 180 days after purchase.

If there is a pressing need to keep track of purchases for business reasons or the like, I would suggest printing out the information and keeping the printouts in a folder for your bookkeeper. But even there, the PP record should be enough.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

I've had the same problem as well especially on those items that may require up to 40 business days for shipping from countries such as China.  I purchased some ink and one day I wanted to do a follow up and the item was missing. These item should NOT be removed unless the Buyer decides to remove them.  

You can select what purchases you want displayed: Last 60 days / 2017 / 2016 / 2015

There have been some reports of items disappearing from buying history (and eventually reappearing).

Alternative: If you paid with paypal you can search your payment history for the transaction details.

-..-

Adding to 'reallynicestamps' explanation about the 60 days, so long as the item has not been removed from eBay for a violation (like being fake or counterfeit) the things you bought should be in your Hidden files that go back 3 years.  Have you checked there?

PURCHASE HISTORY.jpg

Ask a Question