my ebay usa site totally changed and awful

I am using the Canada site, because they changed my ebay page, no more links to shortcuts, and several other  issues. Also, discussion boards are no longer readily accessible, which is why I am venting here.  Sorry fellow Canadian ebayers! I called customer service last night, and of course they insist nothing has changed. Fed up in Pennsylvania.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

eBay Canada has changed their listings UI since Monday, so feel free to vent all you want here. I don't like the new interface in the listings because they automatically go to 'newly listed" where before I had them set to "lowest price first."

I wish they would send a general announcement to their customers warning of impending changes rather than just expect all of us to swallow it like tripe!!!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

automatically go to 'newly listed" where before I had them set to "lowest price first."

Mine still goes to my preferred 'highest price first'. What happens when you change it back to what you prefer, close your machine, then come back in a couple of hours?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply