top rated seller badge not show up on ebay.com but does on ebay.ca

Hi

I have received the badge for top rated seller as well as power seller.The thing is my sales are 85% US buyers.And only the power seller symbol shows on ebay.com but ebay.ca  shows the top rated seller symbol and power seller symbol.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Since November 2012 ebay.COM only displays a badge if you meet the standards for TOP RATED PLUS -- the badge for TOP RATED SELLER on eBay,COM was retired from being shown with listings -- but remains available for display on other sites like eBay.CA

Are you saying you meet the ebay.com standards for TOP RATED PLUS and the badge has disappeared?

If you wish to reply directly to a post like this -- click on the comments link and reply.

-..-

DON'T PANIC copy.jpeg

I seriously doubt most buyers notice the TRS.

Heck, buyers seem willing to buy from sellers with 100s of negs, or worse with 97% feedback.

You are getting your TRS discounts.

The badges are just for pretty.

You are getting your discounts.

Those are even prettier.

What does it tell you when you go to Your ebay.ca Seller Dashboard and then look a the USA breakdown? It should specify where you fail to meet the Top-Rated criteria for ebay.com. Like maybe tracking uploaded. It needs to be 95 per cent of orders shipped. 

@affordablesecondthoughts wrote:

I have received the badge for top rated seller as well as power seller.The thing is my sales are 85% US buyers. And only the power seller symbol shows on ebay.com but ebay.ca  shows the top rated seller symbol and power seller symbol.

TRS badge standards are more difficult to meet on eBay.com (with tracking and 1 day handling required) than for eBay.ca

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/top-rated.html

Ask a Question