Anyone know how I can get in direct contact with ebay?

Anyone know how I can get in direct contact with ebay? Made purchase and didn't receive it. The online help/contact assistance just runs you in circles.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

When did you buy it?  You have 30 days after the last estimated delivery date to file a claim that you didn't receive it.  Once that last date is passed you should be able to use the RESOLUTION CENTER link at the bottom of this page.  

There must be more to this story that you should explain.  You can also use the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page to call eBay but they won't just refund you.  You still have to file your claim somewhere and the first thing to do is contact the seller and tell them about it.  

PayPal allows 180 days after you bought it but if you used a credit card at the checkout instead of a PP account this won't work.  In that case you have to call the 1-800 number for your card and file a chargeback.  

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

The robots at the Resolution Centre work quickly and accurately.

If the seller can't prove delivery within 30 days of the last estimated delivery date, you will be refunded.

Some tips: do NOT accept an offer of a replacement.

Do NOT believe a seller who tells you to close the Dispute so he can refund you.

Normal delivery times are about 20 days within North America and 30 days from Asia. But usually a tad faster.

Don't leave feedback until the Dispute is completed.

If you have passed the 'estimated delivery date + 30 days" deadline, the Paypal Resolution Centre is at the top of your account page under Tools.

The safest and fastest payment system is Paypal backed with a credit card.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi

You can simply call them directly from the help and contact section.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply