Buyer can't check out

Hi!. I have a buyer who wants my item but when they go to check out, it won't allow them to because it says 'they don't know if you will ship it to us'. I've indicated in my listing that I sell to Canada and the US. They are in Tennessee. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks for any help!

kostume100

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Buyer can't check out

Is this for the dress?  That listing only shows shipping to Canada so you need to add in US shipping.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Buyer can't check out

Is this for the dress?  That listing only shows shipping to Canada so you need to add in US shipping.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Buyer can't check out

@kostume100 wrote:

... I have a buyer who wants my item but when they go to check out, it won't allow them to because it says 'they don't know if you will ship it to us'. I've indicated in my listing that I sell to Canada and the US. They are in Tennessee. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

You need shipping set up for the USA.

Canada Post calculator:

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/business/findARate?execution=e1s1

USA Expedited recommended for over 1kg or USA tracked packet for under 1kg.

Ebay gives you the choice of flat rate (one price for all of USA) or calculated (you enter package dimensions and shipping weight and eBay does the shipping calculation based on the buyer's actual location).

After the sale, one option is to buy discounted Canada Post shipping via paypal.

-..-

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Buyer can't check out

On an unrelated note, I'd suggest you include accurate measurements for any article of clothing you want to sell. Clothing is a category with a high rate of Returns and the more information you can provide about an item, the better-informed your buyer will be when purchasing it. 

If you need to learn how to measure clothing and display the proper measurements, there are tutorials on the internet that can help you with this. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply