Can anyone tell me why some of my listings prices show up in red color while others are standard ??

I have noticed that some of my listings prices show up in red color while most are in blue (black).  Can anyone answer this one?  Listing site, Canada or U.S.?? 

No big deal, just curious.

Thanks

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Can anyone tell me why some of my listings prices show up in red color while others are standard ??

Do you mean auctions or Buy it Nows? Are some on sale? Are some designated with International Site Visibility? Those are the three variables that I've seen with my own listings that affect the colour some text appears.  

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

You are right about that, but when I look at the items that I am selling under  MY EBAY selling. they show up in both red and black.

I have figured it out ----.  duuuuh !      The red shows up in my auctions whereas the items for sale, are in black.  Thanks for hearing what I should have realized.  Sometimes you just have to hear what you are writing  :<) 

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

When I click on :"view Listings" at left - ALL your prices show up in BLACK - 

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Do the red ones have any bids?

Are the blue/black ones actually green (are you colour-blind perhaps)?

Do the black ones have bids?

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Do you mean auctions or Buy it Nows? Are some on sale? Are some designated with International Site Visibility? Those are the three variables that I've seen with my own listings that affect the colour some text appears.  

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Odd....Femme was replying to the original post...she wasn't the OP when I first looked at this thread.

It looks like the post was moved to here from the Next Generation board but now it is back on that board.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

What sort of color change did you notice with int'l visibility?

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

You are right about that, but when I look at the items that I am selling under  MY EBAY selling. they show up in both red and black.

I have figured it out ----.  duuuuh !      The red shows up in my auctions whereas the items for sale, are in black.  Thanks for hearing what I should have realized.  Sometimes you just have to hear what you are writing  :<) 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Read above
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Thanks for hearing what I was writing :<)

Message 9 of 9
latest reply