How can I fix a feedback I mistakenly left for a good seller

I left wrong feedback for a very lovely seller not fair.

I need to fix it. How

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The seller has to initiate the feedback revision request. It looks like you left the same feedback for multiple sellers, so you would have to contact each one and ask them to send you a feedback revision request.

The only caveat is, I don't know if it can be changed due to it being left as a positive feedback. I know neutrals and negatives can be changed, but I don't know about positives. If you end up not being able to revise, you can always add a reply to the feedback you left to clarify and leave the comments you originally intended to.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The seller has to initiate the feedback revision request. It looks like you left the same feedback for multiple sellers, so you would have to contact each one and ask them to send you a feedback revision request.

The only caveat is, I don't know if it can be changed due to it being left as a positive feedback. I know neutrals and negatives can be changed, but I don't know about positives. If you end up not being able to revise, you can always add a reply to the feedback you left to clarify and leave the comments you originally intended to.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

yes just add a note to the seller to send you a revise feedback form, then you can make amends, otherwise just post a follow up to feedback, saying the feedback was meant for another..

Message 3 of 3
latest reply