I never got my item

hi there: I bought an item on Nov. 10/2016 from a seller a bracelet value $164.00 after one month I wrote the seller to know what happened and he said to wait 2 more weeks, after 2 more weeks he wrote he have had lots of problems with canadian mail services and he lossed more than $2,000 in lost items so he agreed to send another bracelet and it would take 2 weeks I asked ebay to step in an opened a case, the seller wrote again on dec. 23 and said that my item was on its way, so ebay asked me if I agreed with the seller to close the case which I did because I trusted the seller, today is jan. 09/17 and still no bracelet so I called ebay to see what can be done so the said they were sorry but the case was closed and to contact paypal for a solution, paypal has no record of the transaction because it was paid with master card, I said yes but it was through paypal, still they they said they have nothing to do with it I wrote again the seller and his answer was since you close your case I assumed you received your item which I didn't so he was just waiting for me to close the case and never sent my bracelet. This man is a dishonest, cheater, thief that never intended to send a replacement bracelet, the same goes for ebay and it's stupid policies which means I lost my money. But wait I'm gonna tell everybody on tweeter, instagram, facebook and all media sources not to buy from this guy or ebay, I've been a  loyal customer for 2 years and now this, shame on you ebay. Luis Oliva.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I never got my item

You bought and paid on Nov 20, 2016

The bracelet had not arrived as of December 20, 2016 (one month)?

What is the last estimated date for arrival eBay gave you when you paid?

he agreed to send another bracelet

Another $164 bracelet? Yeah.

Scam

..I asked ebay to step in an opened a case,

Good.

paypal has no record of the transaction because it was paid with master card

Go to your PP account and find the transaction.

Copy the number.

Go to the top of the page and under Tools, open an Item Not Received Dispute.

You have already Contacted the scammer Seller so escalate to a Claim.

If the seller does not prove Delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

If there is no PP transaction and you purchased directly with your credit card, go to the 1-800 number on the back of your card and ask the clerk about a chargeback.

She will need exact dates, payments, currencies, etc.

She doesn't need to know about your conversations with the scammer, eBay or Paypal, but have the answers to her questions ready if you are asked.

Basically, problems come up all the time. Most are easily and efficiently handled by the robotic Resolution Centre.

Much of the information you get from the human employees will be wrong or misunderstood.

Stuff happens.

If the seller cannot prove delivery-- you will be refunded.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I never got my item

If ebay and paypal can't help you then your next step is to contact your credit card company -- most (but not all) are reasonable about refunding items paid for, but not received.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply