Ordered Rainbow Tree 3 pc. Duvet cover set and are not happy with the washing instructions?

I ordered the Rainbow Tree Duvet cover set, and am not happy with the washing instructions.  I could handle the washing instructions (Gentle cycle separately), but the drying instructions say dryer WITH NO HEAT.  It should be able to go into the dryer with LOW heat.  I had to hang it up to dry.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ordered Rainbow Tree 3 pc. Duvet cover set and are not happy with the washing instructions?

Once you have washed your purchase, you cannot return it.

You can leave a Review of the product at the bottom of the original listing.

Or you can take a chance and dry it at low heat. What's the worst that could happen?

What are the fabrics it is supposed to be made of? Us old housewives have seen pretty well everything.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Once you have washed your purchase, you cannot return it.

You can leave a Review of the product at the bottom of the original listing.

Or you can take a chance and dry it at low heat. What's the worst that could happen?

What are the fabrics it is supposed to be made of? Us old housewives have seen pretty well everything.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

You are posting on a member to member discussion board so eBay it is unlikely that eBay or your seller will see your post.  Have you contacted your seller?  

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Every dryer that I have ever seen and used has a no-heat setting as well as a low-heat setting but I don't know that I'd be worried about line drying a blanket. I use the clothesline for most things anyway. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Thank you for your reply, but I think a NO HEAT setting on the dryer would take quite a while to dry.  Hanging it out on the line is dependent upon the weather.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I do not wish to return it.  I am just not happy with the inconvenience with the drying.  It is 100% polyester, I guess I could take a chance on low heat, as it is a little roomy anyway.  Thank you for your reply and  your advice.  I will try it.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

The seller sent me an email requesting a review, where I posted my qualms with the drying instructions.  Problem is, the SUBMIT button was not functional.  I had to cancel my review, even tried it again with the same result.  Thank you for your feedback.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Was it a link to the Product Review? Or Seller Feedback? They are two different things. I don't think you should be irritated with a seller for washing instructions, for example. That criticism is best directed at the manufacturer of the product. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I believe it was seller feedback.  I agree with you, my complaint would be best lodged with the manufacturer, but I still wanted the seller to be aware of it, too.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply