PayPal Label Not Printing

I tried printing a PayPal label for a parcel to be sent Expedited to the US. Used the new version & tried the basic version & none of them work. Keeps saying Error & Try Again. This seems to be an ongoing problem. So instead of saving me a few dollars, I will have to do it the old way of filling out the from by hand & taking it to the post office. I never have had a problem with printing PayPal labels to be sent Expedited in Canada. This was my first time trying it for the US. I am not impressed.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Was a buyer phone number included (0000000000 will work for the old legacy/vintage method) -- it's now required for outside Canada, can't leave it blank anymore.

Also make sure the dimensions are the right size for US expedited -- it's different from Canada expedited. Long side must be at least 21cm for the USA, 10cm for Canada.

https://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/prices/SBParcels-e.pdf

-..-

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Didn't notice a place for buyer's phone number. Put mine in for the seller. Also I put in bigger dimensions than the box actually was to make it accept the size.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@dustmite007 wrote:

Didn't notice a place for buyer's phone number. Put mine in for the seller.

If using vintage, I believe there is a box on the right side under the buyer's address (it says optional, but it's not, started being required earlier this year). I enter either my own phone number or ten zeros if I don't have a buyer phone number.

-..-

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Okay I finally had success. Had to use the old basic version to print PayPal labels to the US. Added the person's phone number even though it said it was optional. Had to adjust all the measurements for the box to get them to accept it. Then it didn't print right away. Had to hit reprint label & it worked. There really has to be an easier way. Thanks for your help.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

It worked fine for me the last 4 days.  Could be your computer?

Message 6 of 6
latest reply