Suspention by admin

rodm1975
Community Member

Man Frustrated Talked to ebay they said my account was fine and I dont know why admin keep sending me notice i am suspended due to posting breaking. Please stop it I have read rules tones of times this is herassment: 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Suspention by admin

@rodm1975 wrote:

... Talked to ebay they said my account was fine and I dont know why admin keep sending me notice i am suspended due to posting breaking. ...

eBay manages your buying/selling account (and the breaking of buying & selling rules)

Lithium manages the posts in these forums (and the breaking of posting rules)

Two separate things.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Suspention by admin

This goes without saying: don't click on any links in any emails sent you to claiming you need to click them to view whatever might be 'wrong' with 'your account'. That's a scam; it's phishing.

But, like ypcd_dennis said, ebay Canada is separate from ebay Canada Community and there are managed and overseen by separate entities.

What guidelines do the moderators say you are breaking? You cannot name sellers here in an attempt to get their attention or to 'name and shame'. That's the number one rule that many new uses struggle with the most. There are also posting limits on new accounts, and you cannot quote directly from correspondence with another member. Is it one of these?

The moderators are usually more than happy to explain what you have done wrong if you simply ask them via Private Message. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply