Wish lists and collections

So it is possible I do not understand the whole "wish list" thing and "collections", so feel free to enlighten me if that is the case...however...

From my top pull down menu (My ebay)  there is a "wish list" option,   which takes you to your wishlist page,  but with no wish lists/collections listed,   you have to then click the "see your collections in your profile" ,  which is also retarded as there is no "profile" option in the My eBay pull down or from within your "all lists" page. There is a "My Collections" option which takes you straight to the collections,  but what the heck happened to the wish list?  if you cannot create a wish list , rather only collections what the heck is the point of having the "wish list" link?

Furthermore,  why is there no "buy Collection" option ?  That would seem to be the whole point to me,  create your collection and then place the entire order all at once, and for the LOVE OF GOD, loose the thumbnails,  I need DETAILED VIEWS!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I can do all that with watch list or use cart while doing research. what is the point of collections if buying from a collection requires duplicated effort?

this isnt a user help issue , its a **bleep** site design issue.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@brettnelson1969 wrote:
... Furthermore,  why is there no "buy Collection" option ?  That would seem to be the whole point to me,  create your collection and then place the entire order all at once, ...

That's what the "Add to Cart" button on listings is for -- fill your cart and then buy.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I can do all that with watch list or use cart while doing research. what is the point of collections if buying from a collection requires duplicated effort?

this isnt a user help issue , its a **bleep** site design issue.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply