how do i make sure that the options of listing, price or ending soonest is always on my screen?

How do i switch back to a different view when i am looking at items, before i went to what i was looking for and it gave me options of ending soonest, price low to high ...etc. now i get a list and no longer get this can someone help please. I have made the adjustment in MY EBAY but that does not matter.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

how do i make sure that the options of listing, price or ending soonest is always on my screen?

If you mean you would like to permanently save this as a search preference I'm afraid it is not possible.  Annoying, I agree.  What you can do is save the preferences for a particular search at a given time, but as soon as you start looking for other things you will need to reset most of it.  

Click on the "view" thing under the search bar and where it says "customize" you can click that and try to SAVE some of your preferences.  It keeps reverting back to eBay's defaults but just keep saving what YOU want.  

If you want to permanently save those preferences for a certain search, like sweaters or watches, you can click the green "follow this search" and it will be forever under the My eBay at the top of the page.  But only for that search.  If you save the search for sweaters, when you start to look for watches you may have to reset everything again.  

Annoying.

customize.jpg

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you , i thought it was just me, ebay could do a little more work on web site or just leave well enough alone. The saying still applys , if its not broke ,why do you insists on trying to break it....lol
Message 3 of 3
latest reply