re: issues accessing ebay messages??

For some reason this morning I cannot access my messages within Ebay.  I can see current and look at them (although is very slow) but cannot go back in message history, keep getting page saying allow 15 minutes, blah, blah. Not a pc or cookie issue...all other email sites, etc working ok.

Also ... lately, current purchase view/history is intermittant.....some pages show, others do not...sometimes missing purchases. **bleep**....is wrong with these websites,etc that feel they need to change stuff that isn't broken. When something works, don't touch it.

Ahem.....anyone else experiencing similar issues?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

No problems so far.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Had a bunch of messages over the weekend that I could read, but not answer - and consequently lost some sales! I've answered thousands of questions before, but now there's NO space to answer them - and that until today Nov. 5/14. Don't know what to do anymore? I hoped that ebay was aware and would fix the problem w/out remembering them!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Perhaps you could try using another browser.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@tip-top.deal wrote:

Had a bunch of messages over the weekend that I could read, but not answer - and consequently lost some sales! I've answered thousands of questions before, but now there's NO space to answer them - and that until today Nov. 5/14. Don't know what to do anymore? I hoped that ebay was aware and would fix the problem w/out remembering them!

I've had the exact same problem for about 2 or 3 weeks now. No space at all to answer an email or even write a new one. VERY frustrating! I reported it at least twice to eBay. I also thought about reporting the issue in the Weekly Board Hour, but lost track of time that day and when I thought about it, it was too late. 😞

Message 5 of 5
latest reply