windows premium to business visa

rodm1975
Community Member

Just checked my tower I got vista business OEMA sticker wandering if I should get a cd for VISTA business thanks or keep the windows premium Dell 360 here 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Windows Vista is at end of life on 11 April 2017. It is not a good idea to invest in buying a CD for it. You should be considering a newer computer.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/13853/windows-lifecycle-fact-sheet

End of support refers to the date when Microsoft no longer provides automatic fixes, updates, or online technical assistance. This is the time to make sure you have the latest available update or service pack installed. Without Microsoft support, you will no longer receive security updates that can help protect your PC from harmful viruses, spyware, and other malicious software that can steal your personal information. For more information go to Microsoft Support Lifecycle.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@rodm1975 wrote:

Just checked my tower I got vista business OEMA sticker wandering if I should get a cd for VISTA business thanks or keep the windows premium Dell 360 here 

What do you mean by Windows Premium Dell 360?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I am on windows premium here and the tower is a dell 360 its old was on vista business: I won the cd rom and sticker on here: 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply