Forum Posts

October 24th 2018 Weekly Session

Hi everyone - Opening up the chat this evening for questions. I'll review and respond tomorrow the 24th as I get into the office. See you then! Tyler Issue Status Latest Update Action taken/Next Steps Your recently viewed' items are not staying clear...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

October 17th 2018 Weekly Session

Hi everyone - Opening the chat, feel free to leave a question for me to address tomorrow! Tyler Issue Status Latest Update Action taken/Next Steps Error message displays when saving items as draft Closed Tech unable to recreate If this still occurs p...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

October 10th 2018 Weekly Session

Howdy everyone - Opening up the chat for tomorrow! Below is an update of issues I'm tracking. Tyler Issue Status Latest Update Action taken/Next Steps Multiple Quantity shipments return a 'Rate cannot be calculated' error Known issue / Ticket Open Wo...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

October 3rd 2018 Weekly Chat

Hi everyone - Opening the chat up for tomorrow. I'm also leaving the first iteration of a known issue/update tracker here to see how it goes. I'll probably be tweaking it a bit, but for now: Issue Status Latest Update Action taken/Next Steps Multiple...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

September 19th 2018 Weekly Session

Howdy everyone - I am back and catching up on emails and the news I've missed for the last 4 weeks. Opening up the chat for your questions, and I will address them tomorrow. Glad to be back! Tyler

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Weekly Chats on hiatus August 22nd, returning September 19th (and some good news too)

Howdy everyone - I will be going on sabbatical for 4 weeks starting the week of the 20th. This means there will be no weekly chat until I return. The good news is that I'll be returning to a full time position supporting the Canadian Community Forums...

• 4 replies
  • 4 helpful

August 15th 2018 Weekly Session

Please leave a question or concern and I'll work to get answers for you, even if it's just to make sure that the right people receive your feedback. Thanks! Tyler

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

August 8th 2018 Weekly Session

Hi everyone - Opening the chat up for tomorrow. I'll work on getting answers for your questions. Please know that Seller Update questions may take me a longer amount of time to get responses for, just FYI. See you tomorrow! Tyler

• 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

August 1st 2018 Weekly session

Hi everyone - Apologies for keeping you waiting for answers from Andrea for so long. I underestimated how busy I would be and the amount of work that would accumulate while I was out of office. The good news is that I'm catching up slowly and was abl...

• 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

July 25 2018 Weekly Session "Ask Andrea Anything" at eBay Open

Hi everyone - We're doing something a little different this week as I'll be at eBay Open. I'm working with Andrea Stairs, General Manager of eBay Canada, to respond to your questions. I'm opening the chat now to give you a few days to get questions i...

• 31 replies
  • 1 helpful

June 27th 2018 Weekly Session

Hi everyone - Opening the chat up. I'll be in tomorrow to help get answers. Still working on a previous weeks' follow up chart, thanks for your patience! Tyler

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

June 20th 2018 Weekly Session

Hi there! Hope you're well, and that the heat isn't getting to you too much. As usual, get me your questions and I'll work on answers for you. Tyler

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

June 13th 2018

Hi Everyone - Opening the chat up for our talk tomorrow. It's been a crazy day so I don't have much witty to add. Will a humorous image suffice? See you tomorrow!

• 14 replies
  • 2 helpful

June 6th 2018 Weekly Session

Hi everyone - Nearly a week into June already, can you believe it? It seems like just yesterday I was in parkas and snow boots cursing the snow and dreaming of Summer. And now it's here and I'm missing cooler weather. Oh well, 'On ne peut pas gagner,...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

May 30th 2018 Weekly Session

Hi everyone! The chat is now open for your questions. I'll be in around noon tomorrow to begin answering questions. Looking forward it! Tyler

• 19 replies
  • 1 helpful

May 16th 2018 Weekly Session

Hey howdy hey - I am back and ready to get to your questions. Hoping you had a good week and looking forward to chatting with you soon! Tyler

• 16 replies
  • 2 helpful

May 9th 2018 Weekly Session - CANCELLED

Hi everyone - I apologize for the short notice on this. I was hoping to get a fill-in for the chat this week, but no luck. I'll be out of the office for the rest of the week, returning next Tuesday. Save your questions until then, or you can always t...

• 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

April 25th 2018 Weekly Session

Howdy - Opening tomorrow's chat for questions. I'll be able to respond to them tomorrow, along with the mentions and private messages I've received over the weekend. Thanks for your patience, and see you tomorrow! Tyler

• 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

April 18th 2018 Weekly Session

Hi everyone - Apologies for the late open, running against the clock today. Leave your questions below and I'll get you an answer. See you tomorrow!

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

March 21st 2018 Weekly Session

Hi everyone - Thanks for your mentions and messages over the weekend. I'll be working through those this week. Opening the chat for your questions, see you tomorrow!

• 7 replies
  • 3 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Helpful Authors