Annoying stucked alert

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is getting to be VERY annoying to see this ridiculous alert in feedback area: "Due to severe weather in the mid-Atlantic & Northeast regions, buyers & sellers may have limited ability to communicate and some delivery may be delayed.  Please consider this when leaving feedback".   It has been there since October or something and it is nearly JULY!!

Don't anyone at eBay ever think to remove it????   What about the Alberta Floods that is happening this week??  What about the other snowstorm that was happening from time to time?  What about the fire storms in the west coast???  

eBay cannot FOCUS on US only!!  Come on, eBay staffs, do your job and earn what you deserve if you move and to do the proper action like removing this insane annoying alert that seems to be stuck more than crazy glue!!  Anyone on eBay listen to it???

Honestly I wonder what does the staff at eBay are doing??  It must be fantastic to get paychecks by doing nothing.  Where can I apply for this kind of job??  LOL!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Annoying stucked alert

Yes I have been looking at that message at the top of the feedback page forever as well. It should really be revised to state something like take weather into consideration when leaving feedback - some things are totally out of a seller's control!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Annoying stucked alert

@Anonymous wrote:

It is getting to be VERY annoying to see this ridiculous alert in feedback area: "Due to severe weather in the mid-Atlantic & Northeast regions, buyers & sellers may have limited ability to communicate and some delivery may be delayed.  Please consider this when leaving feedback".   It has been there since October or something and it is nearly JULY!!

Don't anyone at eBay ever think to remove it????   What about the Alberta Floods that is happening this week??  What about the other snowstorm that was happening from time to time?  What about the fire storms in the west coast???  

eBay cannot FOCUS on US only!!  Come on, eBay staffs, do your job and earn what you deserve if you move and to do the proper action like removing this insane annoying alert that seems to be stuck more than crazy glue!!  Anyone on eBay listen to it???

Honestly I wonder what does the staff at eBay are doing??  It must be fantastic to get paychecks by doing nothing.  Where can I apply for this kind of job??  LOL!

Hi honeybed1950,

We've requested for this to be removed some time ago - hopefully we can have this removed soon.

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Annoying stucked alert

Hi everyone,

Wanted to provide an update - this should no longer be visible on the Leave Feedback page. Please let me know if you see otherwise.

Thanks, 

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 4 of 4
latest reply