Any Mail Forwarding Services Like Chit Chat Express In BC? (Other Than Bookstotheborder)

Chit Chat Express is clearly providing an awesome service for those in Ontario to save money shipping their packages to the US.

Anyone know of similar services in BC other than Bookstotheborder? 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Any Mail Forwarding Services Like Chit Chat Express In BC? (Other Than Bookstotheborder)

Chit Chat Express is opening a location here in BC. It was to open at the end of July but the deal for the rental of a location fell through at the last minute and they are looking for a new location. No news yet where they will be. Hopefully soon.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I got an E-Mail  from   Chit Chat Express  yesterday and they are in Nova Scotia or coming very soon & the best part about is they are coming to our town just out side Halifax which is better yet and gives me allot more options for shipping.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@ pocomocomputing wrote:
Chit Chat Express is opening a location here in BC. It was to open at the end of July but the deal for the rental of a location fell through at the last minute and they are looking for a new location. No news yet where they will be. Hopefully soon.

Wow, I can't wait!  Thanks for the info..

Until then though, are there any similar services other than Bookstotheborder?

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any in Manitoba?

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Chit Chats is now open in BC
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Just heard the Chit Chats in BC will be starting their discounted Canadian Shipping next week

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

Is there any in Manitoba?

Sorry to breathe life into a zombie thread but here goes anyway.....

No. Nothing exactly like Chit Chat but there is one that will run your packages across the border to the USA that I have just found called Running Red. I haven't used them. Just found them. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Hey everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 9 of 9
latest reply