Board Moderation is still is poor.

After all these years of reporting frauds, I for one am sick of being flagged by board moderators whom do not follow the guidelines.

Assume I will be banned for posting this.

Disgusted

X-(

eBay Community Values We believe people are basically good.We believe everyone has something to contribute.We believe that an honest, open environment brings out the best in people.We recognise and respect everyone as an individual.We encourage you to treat others the way you want to be treated.

I'm a bright Bright and I live to expose fraud and BS! I am not a truther, birther, libertarian.
Little cheaters cause big problems.
Buyer Beware, sellers may bully you here under aliases. Be an honest, skeptical and reasonable buyer.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

agree. it is very haphazard and unevenly applied. IMHO

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Await the day when guilty moderators get the permanent status

"You don't have permission to post in this forum."

I'm a bright Bright and I live to expose fraud and BS! I am not a truther, birther, libertarian.
Buyer Beware, sellers may bully you here under aliases. Be an honest, skeptical and reasonable buyer.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Simple solution, don't post a Users ID, just post an Item Number.

Fraud is probably too strong a word for you to use as their are always two sides to a story.

Moderators are just doing their jobs. Always remember someone has to report your post for them to take action.

Just be careful, Trolls Lurk & they take great satisfaction in hitting the report button. Trolls unfortunately do not know the word Karma.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

looks over his shoulders....sssssshhhhh

gonna get me banned again....

funny how mods find you...

but can't or wouldn't help in any other sit.

cheers

The truth shall set you free...

All others get banned...lol

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

eBay Community Values We believe people are basically good.We believe everyone has something to contribute.We believe that an honest, open environment brings out the best in people.We recognise and respect everyone as an individual.We encourage you to treat others the way you want to be treated.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

V qb abg frr guvf orvat nccyvrq

rOnl Pbzzhavgl Inyhrf

Jr oryvrir crbcyr ner onfvpnyyl tbbq.
   Jr oryvrir rirelbar unf fbzrguvat gb pbagevohgr.
   Jr oryvrir gung na ubarfg, bcra raivebazrag oevatf bhg gur orfg va crbcyr.
   Jr erpbtavfr naq erfcrpg rirelbar nf na vaqvivqhny.
   Jr rapbhentr lbh gb gerng bguref gur jnl lbh jnag gb or gerngrq.

That looks like an un-human post.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

No problem, Poco will be along soon to decipher the post for us.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Not interested in knowing what it means. Maybe femmefan1946 will put in google transaltor.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Yet another pleasure talking with eBay support over poor moderation. Received even more warnings (hush hush that's another secret no speak topic). Point out abuse and get punished policy.

Thank you moderation team for purging information from the support ticket system. Covering your donkey but deleting logs and complaint information is truly low.

So to the good people who wish to report misdeeds of abusers here you can expect punishment, posts deleted, trouble tickets purged, warnings issue, appeals purged... wow customer service via purging. Priceless. Time for a purge alright.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply