Forum topic balloon popups

The forums introduced balloon popups of topics. This was requested for over a year and has finally been implemented.

I find this balloon popup to be extremely annoying. Is there an option somewhere in settings to turn them off? I do not see one when I checked.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for this.

Stupid bloody annoyance.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Thank you for this.

Stupid bloody annoyance.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

By this you mean when you hover your mouse over the topic - it shows you what was typed?  If so, sorry guys, I like it a lot.  If I consider it to be uninteresting or in some cases just plain stupid, I don't have to go into it.  For instance recent ones like "I paid for item and it's now been 6 months - not received",  etc.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

They changed the original design with the huge thick border to a shin border and it is nicer.

I do wish there was an option to turn if off. I read all the posts here on ebay.ca because there are so few pots so I do not need a pop up preview. On ebay.com with many more topics and posts, the preview is better suited there since I pick and choose what I want to read.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

The problem I have with it is when I go to click on a topic I want to read it sometimes goes to a different topic because of the pop-up. Stupid and annoying.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply