Forum Posts

Refund page changes?

Hey Folks, Has any other sellers out there experienced a change to the Send Refund page?I've notice there is no longer the ability to pick a refund type, or to provide an order level refund, only on individual items.As well, with large orders (contai...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

No return label after refund?

Purchased item from longtime seller with impeccable feedback. Item arrived but it was not as described, slight damage. Sent a message and pictures to seller. Seller suggested I submit for refund. Refund went through without a hitch. My "case" is desc...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay search problems

Whats going on with Ebay and their search engine? For example I used to type in the word "sight" and get three pages worth of sights from the day before, now I get maybe five new listings from the day before.Not to mention the fact that now when you ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

"May not ship to Canada" Message

I am a buyer in Canada and the item I wish to bid on is sold by a seller also in Canada. However, when I try to bid, the message. The Shipping message says "May not ship to Canada." When I try to bid the message"Unfortunately, this seller will not sh...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why I do not like eBay anymore

I have been buying from eBay for over 20 years. While living in the US it was very good, Also, it used to be genuine individuals who were listing on the eBay at that time. Then the businessment got on to the platform. Noe all the vendors of JUNK from...

Legit Website

Please could anyone tell me if this website is legit? This claims to be a ebay platform that helps sellers.I think I got scammed and I can't find a way to inform Ebay.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay help (less)

I am a seller. I recently had an issue when the buyer never received the item opened a case and wanted a refund. It happens and I have no problem issuing a refund. My frustration is with the Ebay help system. I spent hours trying to get some help fro...

Ebay Global Shipping

I bought a case of of diecast of which most were spoken for (friends & other buyers). I kept eyes on the tracking, highly anticipating delivery. May 30th my wife took receipt of a package which upon opening was not the correct item. I contacted the s...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Default Preferences for Sellers?

Hello. Am I missing something or is there not a preferences list we can set for item selling? I want the default to be for instance, Sell item for a set price, instead of having to select it while the default everytime is Auction . Gets a little tedi...

Can we hide users on the community

I do have the same 3 or 4 users feeding a thread i do with personal attacks and answering with hostility on regular basis, and circlejerking on that. Past months i've been forced to request to lock many threads because i could not reply in my own thr...

Resolved! New Update with Ebay Views

Hello all good Folks out there in the Universe and webasphere.Just noticed there was a new ebay update regarding views and how they're calculated. Have yall notice the numbers drop and what not? How is a watcher calculated? Must the buyer click watch...

PST on ebay fees effective Jan 1, 2023

I just noticed effective Jan 1, 2023 ebay is charging an additional 7% on fees not just the correct 5% GST in my province. I can only think 7% is PST. From my PST knowledge I understand PST is charged on tangible goods (can touch) and services to tan...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Change to Sales Notification E-Mails

Why would eBay change the format of their sales notification emails to move the important parts to make the formatting completely illogical, and most importantly, REMOVE THE ITEM BEING SOLD?!?How can I make sure a product I sell is region compatible ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

CHANGE to Listing format..??

For about 2 weeks now, the Listing Format has been IMO, UTTERLY DESTROYED ...WHY....? If you guys are going to implement changes...HOW ABOUT allowing those of us Who make YOUR MONEY decide whether we want the NEW and Latest creation by some Coder try...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Issues

Just wanted to let everyone know that Canada Post Computers have been down since yesterday 16/08/22 , unknown when they will be back up

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! drastic drop in activity

I've seen a drastic drop in views , watchers and starting to affect sales ever since the latest changes to ebay , All these new item specifics requirements are more of a nusence than anything , Is anyone else seeing the same drop ? I'm starting to wo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Community Updates, Friday March 26

Hi everyone! We had some meaningful updates to the community boards overnight: Added the subject in replies / solutions on Forum Topic Page; Changed the ordering of posts in Activity / Forum Message List to be based on last post date instead of post ...

• 1 replies
  • 7 helpful

New Community Layout - What do you think?

Happy Wednesday everyone! The new look for Community launched this morning and I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter (good and bad). I can't promise you that things will be changed, but we can work with Khoros to develop future improvements. O...

eBay_Laptop_Woman_hands.jpg
  • 26 replies
  • 5 helpful

Board Moved: Community Feedback

Hi everyone - In line with our other discussion about overall board structure and wanting to streamline I've moved this board from the eBay Cafe board to a more accurate category. Thanks!

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful