WEEKLY BOARD HOUR: Hello, it's me I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet

Hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home

Before I get set to get all indignant about our lack of a Weekly Wednesday Chat, do you think there's any chance we might still have one?

If not, I'm resurrecting the Weekly Chat Wish Lists I was posting in their absence. We as buyers and sellers have issues, we have questions, we have problems we'd like to discuss with ebay Canada staff like we used to, and we were led to believe the Weekly Chats would resume the week of March 20th which was, like, ages ago.

We're starting to feel like mother left us on the steps of the public library to go 'park the car' and never came back.

At the risk of looking like Chief RabbleRouser, I think we'd like to know what's happening. 

Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

WEEKLY BOARD HOUR: Hello, it's me I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet

(Apologies to Adele.)

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

You got me all excited. I saw "WEEKLY BOARD HOUR" and thought "It's back!". 😞
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

My apologies to you as well. No, it's just me. 

How much of hue hue and cry do you think we need to raise before they remember we exist?

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Considering that Rodney hasn't even logged in to his official eBay account since March 9 ... a lot.
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

izzame
Community Member
Yes, we have been abandoned, just the continuous lack of respect/slap in the face. It's the attitude, no matter how poorly we treat you, you always come back so who is the fool. Sellers on .ca are like the proverbial "beaten dog" that still returns home only to get another beating. The only thing is they still have no problem taking is our VERY HARD EARNED FEW SALES FEES. The .ca site is broken down and hanging by a thread. I am by no means a tech person, but the issues I run into daily are really mind bogoling for a comp. this size.
This may sound harsh but JMHO
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

There was a new name (or at least a name that was new to me) that cropped up to update some threads on that recent Paypal Shipping label problem we were having due to the issue with phone numbers. Do you think that person is Raphael's replacement? Should we ask them instead? 

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

I think they are likely from PayPal, considering they updated specifically about the PayPal issue. An eBay employee would have the blue border, I'm assuming, unless they were on an alternate account.
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

If it is anything like the US chats, it will be a total waste of time.

Have you read any of their chats lately?

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

I can't say that I have. I'm utterly Canada-centric. But I was beginning to wonder if they didn't expect us to migrate to the USA Chats out of desperation. 

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

It gets worse every week!

In fact, someone posted a reminder on the selling forum for the weekly chat and it was locked as the mods thought it was not necessary!!!!

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Maybe us eternally polite Canadians need to start an online petition here to lobby to see our Weekly Chat returned. 

I wonder if that is allowed by the rules and guidelines for the ebay Community forum. 

Message 12 of 12
latest reply