Canada only?

ken2432
Community Member

When I am looking for used cars on e-bay Canada, I always end up getting ads from United states, I would prefer to deal in Canada and avoid importing etc.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Canada only?

On the left side you can refine your searches ..buy now only ..auction only etc... Scroll down and click Canada only

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Canada only?

There seems to be a glitch right now and when you select Canada only it is also showing listings from other countries.

Link

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Canada only?

@westernstargifts wrote:

There seems to be a glitch right now and when you select Canada only it is also showing listings from other countries.

"Located in" -- if you select "Canada"  -- it still seems to work properly

"From preferred locations" -- if you choose "Canada Only" -- does NOT work

-.-

You can also sort your results by distance with closest to your location first.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Canada only?

Untitled.png 

Using this method works...

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Canada only?

Nice to know that eBay finally fixed that sorting problem.

2 months ago (when I posted my message) that would not have worked.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Canada only?

There is no glitch my friend ... this has been going on for years ..

NOW ebay has an international ebay shipping program .. THEY WANT CANADIANS TO BE OVER CHARGED in which ebay over charges for duty and over charges for shipping .. FREE TRADE AGREEMENT ??? not for ebay

so .. my guess .. it will never be fixed ... opps I mean work .. it is fixed ..

Look at dutys .. this year it seems dutys are beign charged on everything .. NO free trade agreement here ..

Then look at the shipping charges .. I bet you have not seen 10 dollar shipping in a year .. this is because the New Ebay program .. Rips Canadians off. ..  Look at the things they list from China .. No Shipping and No import dutys .. what a joke .. EBAY can not control China .. so its all over ebay if you really want the truth.

EBAY gets one great rate .. and then they mark it up by 200 percent to Canadians ... think about it ..

When you have your own company and ship ... UPS, FEDEX and others give you a great rate .. but ebay ..

Now gives there sellers a whole ten percent cut for ripping Canadians off .. and the Sellers do not even know the rate ..

You have to email the seller to ask  NOT TO USE EBAYS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING .. and then your shipping comes right back down .. pretty sad ..

So .. do not buy from ebay any more .. until they smarten up ...

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Canada only?

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 8 of 8
latest reply