I have listed an item twice and I want to delete one add and get credit how do I do this?

How do I get one listing deleted and get credit for it. I double listed. I dont know how I did it.

thanks

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have listed an item twice and I want to delete one add and get credit how do I do this?

You have to call for a courtesy credit.  How much did it cost to list? Is it worth it calling eBay?

If the item is a fixed price listing, then it is a duplicate and you should end as soon as possible before you get it taken down for a policy violation.

I see it is an auction for a motorcycle. In my eBay Active listings, go to the right under actions and select end auction.  It will ask you why so select one from the list.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You have to call for a courtesy credit.  How much did it cost to list? Is it worth it calling eBay?

If the item is a fixed price listing, then it is a duplicate and you should end as soon as possible before you get it taken down for a policy violation.

I see it is an auction for a motorcycle. In my eBay Active listings, go to the right under actions and select end auction.  It will ask you why so select one from the list.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you for that information. Yes it was an expensive add,$22.00+ but  I was too late doing anything about it. Expensive lesson.

thanks again

Message 3 of 3
latest reply