eBay Motors
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

This Board is closed from further replies

Due to lack of activity this board has been closed from further replies. Please visit our Discussion Boards category to see the currently active boards and join the conversation there!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

This Board is closed from further replies

Due to lack of activity this board has been closed from further replies. Please visit our Discussion Boards category to see the currently active boards and join the conversation there!

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Potential Golf cart purchase

So there is someone tryingTo sell a golf cart out of Kansas.It was originally posted on Facebook as a nephew posting for his aunt.So was directed to send an email.Email states that in order to proceed the seller needs my information to open a case wi...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller Fee Caps for stores issue?

I am an ebay seller since 2005, I am creating a new store and selling higher value parts in it, different than my main account. I opened the store Aug 29, listed an item sept 6, and it sold sept 7. I'm looking at my current account activity, and it s...

ebay resolution center

Case ID : 5242456723 The ebay resolution center only refunded 1/2 my order as the seller sent fake shipping info this was handled quicklythen i opened a 2nd Case ID : 5243020529 for the other 1/2 of my order ( same shipping info ) and now the resolut...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

New to used parts selling

Hi, We are new to the world of selling used powersports parts. We offer quality used parts for a wide range of vehicles, we are hoping to get into the new parts world as well shortly. Besides introducing ourselves we are also hoping to make some cont...

Can buyer send a check for a truck and then pay shipping?

I have a potential buyer and person wants to send a personal check and it's a pickup only sale, but person wants to ship it to another state. Person will pay the shipping.Person wants my address and information in order to send the check.Does this so...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay global shipping

i rrecently purchased a used motorcycle gas tank. Ebay center decided is restricted !! how come this part is restricted since i have been bying parts for my motorcycles including gas tank without any shipping problems. This service is **bleep** and f...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller don't refund even when he said he will

Hello, i've buy an item in september from a seller (with a lot of rating) it was a electric windows conversation kit,when i received it a piece was missing, i contact the seller and I agree to wait the month for the new part to received the new part ...

Ebay Motors Seller Protection

Hello, I'm new to selling anything on Ebay Motors. I am interested in listing a classic Honda Trail 70 but have concerns with the agreement on Buyers Protection. I'll have pictures and video evidence confirming the condition of the Bike is excellent....

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Possible eBay seller trickerys ??? Item not as described.

Hello, I am trying to sell items on Ebay.ca and want to list in US $, but I do not see how to change the selling currency to US $. How do I change my selling currency from CDN to US $ and confirm that it is in US $?

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller scammer

Hi all,First time posting. So not sure if this is the right place to post.I'm looking for advice here, I've bought different items on E-bay, and maybe I was lucky, but I never had a problem. On Oct. 26, 2018, I bought a car part for my 2011 Hyundai T...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

can not revise my listing. Help!!

I have a listing up for my land rover and have not sold it in the last 30 days so ebay relisted it for me and will relist it 2 more times. I decided to add some photos and put a more descriptive description. When I would click to revise on my laptop ...

shipping to canada

Hi I order some dirt bike parts from California. It was shipped to enlarger Kentucky and is now currently at a national mail center. I am wondering when it will be delivered to my house. Does anyone have any estimations?

New account

Hello. I'm a new buyer. and I want to buy on Ebay.Who can help me

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Services?

Hi! So I have a woman claiming something called "ebay services" will deal with giving me a test period with a car im looking to buy. Does such a thing exist? She claims to be unable to be present during this process, and needs my address to send the ...

False advertising on Ebay

I purchased stainless steel brake hose lines from a company that advertised that their items were a direct fit for my BMW, they don't fit. I messaged them to ask if the hoses will fit and they said yes. I used their fitment chart and ebay's fitment c...

sellers using other accounts to increase bids

there is a seller on ebay motors who uses other accounts to inlate price.I confronted this seller on this as I was bidding on one of there vehicles.This is a car dealership in florida.When I confronted this seller I was blocked from bidding.If you lo...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.