low volume fees explaination

Small piece of advice for the explanation of Low Volume vs. High Volume seller.  In one example it states, "When she lists a seventh car on December 15, she's no longer considered a low-volume seller and fees for high-volume sellers apply because she has submitted more than 6 listings in a calendar year. When the next calendar year starts on January 1, she'll be considered a high-volume seller."

It would be a good idea to separate the last sentence into its own paragraph and add to the explanation to make it quite plain.

"When she lists a seventh car on December 15, she's no longer considered a low-volume seller and fees for high-volume sellers apply for the rest of the year because she has submitted more than 6 listings in a calendar year.

When the next calendar year starts on January 1, she'll be still be considered a high-volume seller for the entire year."

I say this because when I read it I took it to men that starting the next year you would be a high-volume seller.  It didn't make sense to me at the time, but I read it fast as I was in a hurry.  Once the Contact Centre explained it to me, after I was charged an unexpected insertion fee, I again read it and it fell into place.  By making this small change, it will be more obvious that the fees start as soon as you place the 7th listing, not the following January, for those of us who skim read.  😉

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0