Ebay hacked ih Febuary, only "told" us in May...

WARNING TO THE MODS:  I *DARE* you to censor me by moving this thread to an obscure corner of Ebay forum...  I swear to god...

**bleep** Ebay???  3 freakin ***MONTHS*** to react to a major security breach? And you claim customers service is a hight priority? Not professional enough to even mention the cursed words "'hacked", "stolen", "breach" etc... Just hide the hole thing under "change your password" with no mention my data might be in the hand of the Russian Mafia or a Chinese criminal cartel??? **bleep**!!! 

There is greed, then there is dishonesty and contempt and that would be Ebay. Who ever handled this debacle should be fired immediately and a public apology should be issued, immediately. That's the right thing to do. That's the ONLY thing to do.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

eBay really owe us in a HUGE way!!  eBay should allow all of sellers to list our listings for FREE for 3-6 months as an aplogy!!

Now eBay are you going to do that to show how much you "care" about us or not??  Hmmm???  I doubt as eBay is so greedy the whole time.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hey everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 3 of 3
latest reply