NEW DATE FEATURE = ANOTHER NEW & BAD FEATURE !!!

Dear members:

I just noticed yesterday, when looking at a new listing, that the actual date ending of a listing is now gone without any explanation.

Now instead the listing shows, as an example, the auction ending on a Monday in 5 days and so many hours.

So now I have to have a calendar handy beside the computer just to figure out exactly what date the listing will end.

So how is this new change for the better? Well for me it is NOT any better with this new format. Useless

In fact, unless I am missing something important, this new feature is not helpful in any way I can understand.

Why change or fix something that is not broken and works well?

Would love to know what you think of this new date format and how it is better for you ...

Thank you in advance to those who take the time to comment as it much appreciated.

Flyboyac.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Its almost as though eBay doesn't want its users to feel comfortable with any features as it seems one week a feature is there working fine, the next week its gone. Not to mention, when they do try to "fix" things it seems to always be things that were not broken in the first place.

As far as this new feature, it doesn't bother me but it makes me wonder why eBay wastes time with such little minor changes when it could be focusing its time on several other things.

I haven't been on eBay for nearly aslong as some of the others who frequently post on the forum but I can tell you when I first started on eBay the layout, format, navigating, ease of use was much much better then it is now. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

oh...It is not a glitch? Noticed today, shows time - Ended (Today 19:06) , and now is 19.11 but when I click on it

Time left: 1h 55m 32s (Oct 01, 2014). Something is not right.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply