Why does Ebay allow repeat offenders to still sale

woveu
Community Member

This is not the first time as a seller this has happened to me. The recent negatives I sent, the seller is obviously flounting the rules and yet is still a seller on ebay. my recent experience seller had 8 neg. in same month.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

The seller has not sold or listed anything since Dec 15 so how do you know that eBay has not already stepped in?

I have a feeling you'll see more negatives show up in the coming weeks. Something has definitely happened. Not sure why you posted one negative and one positive though.

File the proper cases against the seller. I hope you've already done so.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Your seller's name will be removed from your post when the eBay employee's arrive on Monday morning.

I see he also got a false positive for an Unpaid Item. Hope that seller also reported that.

I suspect that the seller will very soon be NARU (Not A Registered User).

Have you filed your Item Not Received dispute yet? Even if the seller has no money in his PP account, PP will reimburse you and go after him.

And taking money from eBay/PP is the fastest way to get booted off the site.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Even ebay is not an esay site to use.,but I answer you with empathy,

It is about money,and what a seller gives back to ebay in sales.,

I wrote you back to to the write thing,but I will be in trouble now,as the world is controlled by bad people,who dislike God.

Lorie

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hey everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 5 of 5
latest reply