A seller does not answer messages for a specific item.What to do?

8499guy
Community Member

Hello,

I have agreed with a Korean seller to buy an item at a specific price and shipping way. Since a month or so I'm sending him messages but he does not answer. I am wondering if there is a problem with messages sent to Korean sellers. I have checked his feedbacks and noticed that several buyers are complaining about that situation. I don't want to place my order without being sure he will respect the agreed price and shipping way. What should I do?????

Thanks and regards.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Have you checked his listings to see if the item you want is listed with the specific price and shipping charge you agreed to?  If it's not, I would forget about it.  If he has ignored your messages for one month, what makes you think he will send your order if you pay?  Pay attention to the feedback.  Look for another seller.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Did you pay?

If not, forget the whole thing.

You can leave feedback if you want.

If you did, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received dispute.

If he cannot prove delivery, he will be required to refund you.

If he does not, Paypal will and go after him for their money.

Neither of you will be able to leave feedback.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thank you very much for your answers. I have not paid nor ordered the item. The original price of the item was $32.99 and the seller has accepted $30.00 and the shipping was via registered airmail with a tracking number. There is another seller located in Korea too selling the same item and the same thing happens he does not answer my messages. Both of them have very good feedbacks.......

I Wonder why they offer something to buy if they don't answer questions from buyers.  It's a million dollars question.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I Wonder why they offer something to buy if they don't answer questions from buyers. 

Do they have the Best Offer option enabled?

Some sellers do not want offers and instead make their asking price their best price.

Also, they may not be able to understand English.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hello friends,

If the seller does not understand English her should buy an electronic translator or simply offers his product elsewhere. For sure I will not subscribre to a Chinese site because I don't understand Chinese language.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply