Free Store Supplies

Do you get free supplies with a monthly store subscription or do you have to have a yearly subscription? Thanks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Free Store Supplies

As long as you have a store, it does not matter what payment subscription plan was used.

I tried to find a reference to back this up but I did not find anything. All I can find is this feature summary page with the benefits of a store and the two rates store fee rates shown and the supplies credit feature listed.

http://pages.ebay.ca/sellerinformation/stores/subscriptions.html

I do not think eBay ever anticipated your question so there is no specific answer to it. It was just assumed that everyone would know that it did not matter what subscription plan was used.

The store level (Basic, Premium, Anchor) does matter as to how much the store supplies credit is as shown in the link above.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Free Store Supplies

Do you suppose there is a minimum number of consecutive months that a Store must be open, regardless of subscription level or monthly/yearly contract, before the coupon will be offered? If so, my hunch would be a full quarter before the quarterly coupon would be made available. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Free Store Supplies

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 4
latest reply