How do I request variations on some (or all) of my products in my store? Just ask EBay?

I would love to have the option of having variations in my store for a select few products.  MANY different sizes of clarinet barrels, type of wood, etc. Do I just ask EBay? What department?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

How do I request variations on some (or all) of my products in my store? Just ask EBay?

I haven't noticed them making changes with variations very often but you might want to consider listing on .com. I think (but I'm not positive) that they might allow variations for those categories.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You're welcome  Smiley Happy

I see that you used Standard Shipping for shipping to the U.S.   I usually use "standard shipping from outside of the U.S." mainly as a reminder that their item will be coming from a different country.  The odd thing is that with regular standard shipping which I think is meant to be shipping within the U.S., the estimated delivery time is 6 -11 business days.  When I use the 'shipping from outside....'

it shows as 5 - 11 business days. I would have thought there would be more of a difference.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I haven't noticed them making changes with variations very often but you might want to consider listing on .com. I think (but I'm not positive) that they might allow variations for those categories.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

No variations available to us Canadians, so I went to .com and muddled through. It worked!  Setting up shipping was a challenge as it's all set from the USA with their carriers so I hope I set it up correctly. Photo uploader was great and to be able to use variations was really helpful.  Even fooled around with their 'themes' as they are all fresh and new to me! I can't believe I've never done this sooner. Big thank you for "pushing me into the pool" ! Smiley Wink

Spoiler

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You're welcome  Smiley Happy

I see that you used Standard Shipping for shipping to the U.S.   I usually use "standard shipping from outside of the U.S." mainly as a reminder that their item will be coming from a different country.  The odd thing is that with regular standard shipping which I think is meant to be shipping within the U.S., the estimated delivery time is 6 -11 business days.  When I use the 'shipping from outside....'

it shows as 5 - 11 business days. I would have thought there would be more of a difference.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I will go in and change that ASAp. Many thanks for your time and help!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply