I feel cheated and not able to buy anything from ebay

i paid for a baby monitor on March 20th 2016... I am waiting for this for a long while- I need help to follow this up. says he is no more a member... I tried sending 2 emails ... no reply....how can I trust ebay.... please help me with this.. I sent the following details to him.

2.4G 7.0" LCD Video Baby Monitor with Night Vision Remote Wireless 2 Camera
Item price C $28.38
Quantity 1
Item number 131755771009

Hi, I had ordered the product baby monitor (Order status: Paid
Paid US $21.99 with PAYPAL on Mar 20, 2016 19:46 EDT
Estimated delivery: Wed. 6 Apr. - Thu. 21 Apr.) . Its been 70 days more than the expected date of delivery. I wanted to gift it to someone- but now it is past the date. I needed it by 25th May latest... I hope I receive the product soon .please reply.
2.4G 7.0
Estimated delivery : Wed. 6 Apr. - Thu. 21 Apr.
Shipping service : Standard Int'l Shipping
Item # : 131755771009

my wife also paid for a few things but did't get it..

please email from ebay support team..Thank you

Paul

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

This is a member-to-member board. This forum isn't attended by ebay staff.

If this happened to me, I would go to my paypal account and look to my Activity to find each transaction and then open Item Not Received cases with paypal. Their Resolution Centre allows you 180 days from purchase, ebay's is 30 days after delivery estimate. 

Don't allow the seller to offer you a replacement. Chances are, if it's coming from Asia, it won't arrive in time either. Also, don't close your case until you see the money in your account.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Oh, and be sure to mention when you are opening your paypal cases that the member is No Longer Registered on ebay. it will expedite matters.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

This is a member to member Board. No eBay employees come here.

That being said, let's get your money back.

Go to your Paypal accout.

Find the purchase.

Now, at the top of the page under Tools you will find the Resolution Centre.

Open an Item Not Received Dispute.(INR)

The first suggestion is that you contact the seller. You have already done that so escalate to a Claim.

In the text box say that the seller is Not A Registered User (NARU). This means, btw, that he has been kicked off eBay for bad behaviour.

Telling PP that usually speeds things up.

You have 180 days from Payment for a Dispute. File now.

If the seller cannot prove that you have received the item, you will be refunded. If he doesn't refund voluntarilay, then PP will and go after him for their money. (And they have his credit card and banking information.)

In future don't wait so long.

Allow 20 days for delivery from North America and 30 days from Asia.

Then open an eBay Dispute. Their Resolution Centre is at the bottom of each page.

Never allow a seller to offer a Replacement. It won't arrive either. You want money back only.

You have only 30 days from expected delivery for this.

If you miss the deadline, go to Paypal as described above.

Also-- read feedback.

97% is terrible feedback. Don't buy from anyone with less than 99% positive.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply