I have a buy 3 get one promotion in my store but it will only do items listed on .com not .ca Why?

I have a buy 3 get one promotion in my store but it will only do  items listed on .com, If I try to do the promotion with my items on .ca it says "You need an eBay Store subscription in order to use promotions." Do I  really need to pay for a store on both sides to promote all my listings?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I have a buy 3 get one promotion in my store but it will only do items listed on .com not .ca Why?

pretty sure that promotion is only valid on .com items. it hasn't been implemented on the .ca side yet.. i have a store and i know it is not available to me yet..

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

As the other poster mentioned that option (promotions manager) isn't available on .ca yet.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 4
latest reply