Is the Kronocard offer to have a store for 12 months legit?

I see kronocard has an offer on facebook for a free ebay store for a year.   Is it legit?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

What's in it for them?

Here are the costs for a Store.

http://www.subs.ebay.ca/feeweb/feeillustrator

With less than 100 listings, I'm not sure that a Store would be very helpful to you.

But Stores are for experienced sellers with slow moving items, which fits you, especially if you have a lot of cards you have been putting off listing.

A glance at the company's website shows that :

• they are Windows based-- so out if you use a Mac
  • they are selling an account which may help you
  • I don't see anything about the cost of the software or the account.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi blackdiamondken Smiley Happy

The best advice I can give you for the moment is to start using the software (if you're on Windows).

The software is free. In it you have everything you need: scan module with auto-crop, documentation system, client and invoice management, offer management, etc.  Generally people are able to do around 250 cards per hour on a standard flatbed scanner with the software. You can also subscribe to an eBay connector for the software.  Let start with the free one that gives you 50 listings per month. If you like it and selling good you can then boost your production and upgrade to another connector.  If ever you want to discuss the possibilities let me know.

Regards,

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 4
latest reply