Is there no more email to Customer Service at ebay????

I have been through the so called "help" section and cannot find any access to an email page to contact ebay for assistance? Have they done away with that also??

Message 1 of 102
latest reply
101 REPLIES 101

This  has not been available on .ca well over 6 months now .. I could only find it under 1 category where I could chat and that dissappeared too so for the last 6 months or mor the only option is too call but I guess it doesn't matter to much becauase most of my chats ended up in having to call anyways ..

Hope it gets fixed though ... As I canadian I feel less and less appreciated on ebay almost everyday

Message 21 of 102
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is NO actual email address for eBay.  Even if you send email to eBay, you will ALWAYS get message telling you to call them, every time.  It happened to me in the past.  So forget about wanting email addresses, just call them.  It is a free toll phone number, use them!  Every time we use a free toll phone number, eBay is paying for those phone calls!!  Call them and have eBay pay for those calls!!!

Message 22 of 102
latest reply

I more or less miss the chats because being someone who is working 400hrs a month with a family and alway doing renovations etc sometimes it is just annoying having to call

Message 23 of 102
latest reply

You can always use ebay@ebay.com or .ca with your browser.

Getting a reply is a different story.

Message 24 of 102
latest reply

ammarson
Community Member

Have you tired talking to customer service. Absolutely useless. I called today about the high fees charged to occasional sellers like myself and I first spoke to a rep and then his supervisor. Both were useless, neither could tell me the fee structure. They both me to go to the board and send an e-mail, but I can't find it.

What a waste of my time and energy.

Message 25 of 102
latest reply

too hilarious, this thread! I too was looking for a way to email so guess I'll have to just call instead.

FWIW, a simple "NO there isn't an email..."should have been posted.

Also , I never understand why people bother to post an answer to you without reading the Question.

😛

Message 26 of 102
latest reply

Yup no email suck so now I have to publicly say the changes to ebay make searches harder nd less specific to save AND now the opening page is covered in stuff i can't be bothered to go through replaing the little list I used to use. I think I may start looking at other sites, too bad cause I liked ebay

Message 27 of 102
latest reply

byknight1000
Community Member

The toll free # isn't free if you have a pay as u go phone, $.20 minute.

The resolution center is not buyer friendly. A seller sent me a wrong product, after 6 weeks got a refund except for the $16 shipping back. Seller said that if I write a bad review they will just get ebay to retract it!!!!!How can we trust those seller ratings????

Message 28 of 102
latest reply

The toll free # isn't free if you have a pay as u go phone, $.20 minute.

The resolution center is not buyer friendly. A seller sent me a wrong product, after 6 weeks got a refund except for the $16 shipping back. Seller said that if I write a bad review they will just get ebay to retract it!!!!!How can we trust those seller ratings????

Hi byknight1000,

There are certain guidelines we need to follow below removing feedback, it's not as easy as a simple request.

Please drop me an email if you feel this needs a second review - we can certainly take another look, though I can't promise it will result in your favour.

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 29 of 102
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I missed the "live chat" icon that used to be on top right corner which we can click on it.  That customer service with "live chat" was excellent and I used it so often, especially when I was a "newbie" and was sometimes in panic with some of horrbile buyers and they helped me a lot, guiding me to the right things or what to do, etc.  I just love this service and was extremely very disappointed when they removed it and no longer offered this excellent service.

Since then, the customer service went south.  Wonder why, to save a few bucks?  It is not worth it, did eBay actaully think it is worth to remove that excellent servcie, just to save a few bucks??

And also it was excellent for the Deaf and hard of hearing sellers to use this "live chat" icon at any time.   With this service, I don't have to use relay service, 3rd person.  Very disappointing that eBay felt it was necessary to reduce accessibility to service for the Deaf and hard of hearing.

With relay service, I have to call the relay service, 3rd person, then this 3rd person calls eBay and talk and back and forth.  Too often many person at eBay interrupted our conversation while I was typing the messages which is very hassle and annoying and very frustrating.  No matter how many time the relay service operator was telling the person(s) at eBay the process of using the relay service, meaning the person on the other end has to wait until I finish typing the message and so on, but too often the person(s) at eBay interrupted in the middle of typing.  The persons at eBay needs to respect and understand the process of using the relay service, as not to interrupt too often which happened too often. 

Kalvin, please "educate" them about that and respect it or otherwise put back the "live chat" icon.  Thanks.

Message 30 of 102
latest reply

so you guys cancell one of my transactions and cost me a nsf charge but wont let me email? i want contact information now!!!

my money was there , item approved i come back next day and its cancelled from your end (paypal records support that) which cost me a nsf charge because the seller reported me followed by money missing from my account .. i want answers now i need that money you jerks .

Message 31 of 102
latest reply

Also know as, we cant be botheres to answer the phone anymore.....

Message 32 of 102
latest reply

rlann
Community Member

This is hilarious. An internet based company with NO online (email/chat) support. Smiley LOL

Message 33 of 102
latest reply

So just to confirm.... there is NO email address for Ebay.ca???

I read the thread and haven't seen an official answer from Ebay saying they do not have it.

It doesn't take 6 months to put an email address for a website.

SO what is the official answer?

IS there an email address for Ebay.ca so we can contact them as an option to calling?

Thanks for any help

(not holding my breath for a straight forward answer)  

Message 34 of 102
latest reply

So...buyer in Russia refuses to answer case response for 2wks so you tie my money up indefinately?? Is that what you give sellers of years over out-of-country scammers of days??

Message 35 of 102
latest reply

...eBay has gone to hell -- like most sites gone big. Too bad.  😞  Abandon ship mates!

Message 36 of 102
latest reply

Hi

I bought  two Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7'' 7.0 7 inch Case Cover Stand 360° Rotate P3200 P3210 on Dec. 30, 2013 and charged me, but I did not receive yet. Unfurtunatly I have had some problem for my opening account, but I have Item order in my email that show below:

I reply several times but no body answer me. Could you please, help me to track and follow my table case.

Why the did not send my order???????

Item #Item TitleQuantityPriceSubtotal201008278204Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7'' 7.0 7 inch Case Cover Stand 360° Rotate P3200 P3210 ...2$9.99 CAD$19.98 CAD  

Thanks

Message 37 of 102
latest reply

File a claim immediately, today, with the Resolution Centre:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/resolving-problems.html

en francais: http://pages.cafr.ebay.ca/help/buy/resolving-problems.html

Message 38 of 102
latest reply

All I get is the 1866 number. Not even a Live Chat. But you have to wait forever for someone to get back to you. I prefer either email or secure email like the banks have.

Message 39 of 102
latest reply

Same problem 😕
Getting billed every month so all the money I make goes right back to ebay and paypal.
The seller makes nothing.
No support and just fancy dancing from the phone calls. I wanted to remove my adds to stop the charges and they want to charge me for that. Typical thieving corporations stealing all our money "legally".
Message 40 of 102
latest reply